osMesa with QT GUI support

Maxim Torgonskiy
Dear ParaView developers,

I successfully configured ParaView with osMesa in my docker container (default configuration from wiki). Now I need to create some .pvsm state-based python regression visual tests. It works well if I launch a simple state like 'create a sphere -> make a transform'.
However my state is more complex and it depends on some custom plugins which require activated PARAVIEW_BUILD_QT_GUI (but probably can work without it).
Is there any possibility to compile ParaView with osMesa and with PARAVIEW_BUILD_QT_GUI=ON in order to be able to compile my plugins and launch my state? Now I have a compilation error:

paraview/VTK/GUISupport/Qt/QVTKWidget.cxx:50:21: fatal error: QX11Info: No such file or directory
 # include <QX11Info>

Thanks,
Maxim