automatic data download behind a proxy

Claire Guilbaud
Hi all,

I have the same problem when building VTK or ParaView (superbuild) when there are automatic download (like in superbuild with command make download-all).

At work, we are behind a proxy. I set http_proxy and https_proxy environment variables. I also add a ssh-keys in my account, and configure a host in .ssh/config as follow :
Host gitlab.kitware.com
  User claireguilbaud
  RSAAuthentication no
  GSSAPIAuthentication no
  IdentityFile ~/.ssh/config/id_rsa_gitlab_kitware

But I never achieve to download any files. I try other configurations, but neither works. I bypass the issue by downloading manually all the files, but for VTK, I have a trouble with the test images (make VTKData failed).

Does anyone know how to solve this issue ?

Thanks for your help.

Claire