Rendering/Screenshot with 32 bit depth colors (32 bpp)

Rendering/Screenshot with 32 bit depth colors (32 bpp)

Jonathan Borduas

Dear Paraviewers,

Is there a setting available to configure the bit depth (Bit Per Pixel - bpp) in ParaView ?

My goal is to render and export images that require more than the 24 bits depth. Ideally 32 bits.

I have an intel hd graphics 4000 on Windows 10 which support Intel
s Deep Color 32 bit.

P.S. volumic rendering isn
t working on Intel hd graphics 4000, maybe because it uses 32 bits for rendering and Paraview doesnt ?

Best regards,

Jonathan Borduas