Regarding to customize Paraview

adsiwalkar
Dear sir,
I tried to customize paraview , I download the source code and tried   to build it on Centos but I got the error

 1  "Unable to find load file ParviewQt " and
 2  "Unknown cmake command pv_find_package_qt

I unable to solve this issue even I install Qt5.9.1 but still I got the same error.
          Please also Let me know

How to

 1. Add new menus /filter or hide existing menus/filters
 2. Add custom GUI  by adding or removing existing functionalities

Thanks and regard
Ashish siwalkar

[ C-DAC is on Social-Media too. Kindly follow us at:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CDACINDIA & Twitter: @cdacindia ]

Re: Regarding to customize Paraview

Utkarsh Ayachit
Ashish,

Can you post the full error and information about the stage when you encounter it? Is that the first error message you're seeing? What version of ParaView source have you downloaded and how?