Re: [Paraview] ParaView 5.4.0 is now available for download

Re: [Paraview] ParaView 5.4.0 is now available for download

Cory Quammen-2
Hi Bruno,

It sounds like you are running into this issue: https://gitlab.kitware.com/paraview/paraview/issues/17461

We don't yet have a fix in hand, but your report adds another data point.

Thanks,
Cory

On Thu, Jun 8, 2017 at 5:24 PM, bruno le hyaric <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Cory,

I am interested to use Paraview 5.4 on Windows but it seems the render
view is broken. When I try to display something (a sphere for example)
I get a "black render view".

I am running the build without MPI
(ParaView-5.4.0-Qt5-OpenGL2-Windows-64bit.exe) on Windows 7 SP1 64-bit
with Intel HD Graphics 5500 and OpenGL 4.3.0.

Regards,

Bruno LE HYARIC.

--
Cory Quammen