Partial Dashboard results

Shawn Waldon
Hi all,

There are a lot of partial results from the dashboards last night where builds were interrupted.  This is because we had severe thunderstorms go through and the power flickered a few times.  Apparently we have some dead UPS batteries and a couple of dashboard machines that aren't on a UPS.  Buildbot should reschedule the interrupted builds, but just be aware that there may be partial results on CDash for your branches that will never complete.

Shawn