PV5.4 from superbuild

Claire Guilbaud
Hi all,

I'm trying to install PV5.4 from superbuild in an offline environnement. Just for information, I have two troubles with the superbuild, that I easily bypass :
  1. the make download-all command, download zlib1.2.7 but during compilation ask for version >= 1.2.8 …
  2. I'm using cmake 3.7.2, and the owner of the directory where I build is not respected (It takes my home group). It's an issue we've got 1 or 2 years ago when installing ParaView. Kitware France made a patch available in cmake 3.6 (or something like that) to resolve this issue.

Have a good day

Claire

Re: PV5.4 from superbuild

Shawn Waldon
Hi Claire,

I know the first issue (zlib version) is fixed in the superbuild's master branch (which can still build 5.4).  I'm not sure about the second issue.

HTH,
Shawn