Example visualizations and data analysis

Example visualizations and data analysis

Scott, W Alan

I’m reading notes from a friend that watched me demo ParaView at SC15 (Lucy Nowell).  A comment she made was to show off data analytics more.  Could we get a plot over line as one of the Example Visualizations?  How about adding the spreadsheet?  Maybe add it to the Wavelet?

Alan

W. Alan Scott

ParaView Support Manager

SAIC

Sandia National Laboratories, MS 0822

Org 9326 - Building 880 A1-K

(505) 284-0932   FAX (505) 284-5619

The most exciting phrase to hear in science

is not "Eureka!" but "That's funny..."  -- Isaac Asimov

Capture.JPG (228K) Download Attachment

Re: Example visualizations and data analysis

Utkarsh Ayachit
Surely. If you have a visualization in mind, feel free to send us the
state file and any data files associated with it. Should be easy to
add.

On Fri, Jun 23, 2017 at 1:33 PM, Scott, W Alan <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I’m reading notes from a friend that watched me demo ParaView at SC15 (Lucy
> Nowell).  A comment she made was to show off data analytics more.  Could we
> get a plot over line as one of the Example Visualizations?  How about adding
> the spreadsheet?  Maybe add it to the Wavelet?
>

> Alan

> W. Alan Scott
>
> ParaView Support Manager
>

> SAIC
>
> Sandia National Laboratories, MS 0822
>
> Org 9326 - Building 880 A1-K
>
> (505) 284-0932   FAX (505) 284-5619
>

> The most exciting phrase to hear in science
>
> is not "Eureka!" but "That's funny..."  -- Isaac Asimov

Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: Example visualizations and data analysis

Utkarsh Ayachit
I like it! I'll go ahead and add it.

On Fri, Jun 23, 2017 at 2:58 PM, Scott, W Alan <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I wanted to keep the ParaView download as small as possible, so re-used disk_out_ref.  How about this state file?  Too busy?
>
> Alan

What a team...