Custom menu's with sub-menus

David Lawrie

Hi,

I have been looking at adding toolbars and menus to the ParaView GUI and have followed the SourceToolbarActions example. Using this I have been able to create a menu and populate it with some filters and get them running.

My question is how would I add categories to further organise the filters? I cannot see how this would be possible using the mechanism the example uses. Is there an alternative approach I should be investigating (e.g. can I use pqParaViewMenuBuilders from a plugin?)

Thanks.

Please consider the environment. Only print this email if absolutely necessary.

This email contains information that is private and confidential and is intended only for the addressee.
If you are not the intended recipient please delete it and notify us immediately by e-mailing the sender.
Note: All email sent to or from this address may be accessed by someone other than the recipient, for
system management and security reasons.
Aircraft Research Association Ltd.  Registered in England, Registration No 503668 Registered Office:
Manton Lane, Bedford MK41 7PF England VAT No GB 196351245